House LizogubChernihiv, Ukraine
The building was built on the territory of Chernigov Detinets in 1690. The house from 1687-1688 belonged to the Chernigov colonel Yakov Kondratyevich .. Read more »
This building has several names. House of Chancellery, because in the late 17th and early 18th centuries. the office of the Chernigov Cossack regiment.. Read more »
Nice place, but needs a little restoration
It is a pity that it is not possible to go to the middle.
Great, beautiful place.
Historical monument of Chernihiv with an interesting legend.
It was closed, but the architecture is beautiful from the outside