Bank BridgeSt. Petersburg, Russia
It is thrown over the Griboedov Canal and connects the Spassky and Kazan Islands. The length of the pedestrian bridge is just over 20 meters, the width is 1.85 meters. Opened in 1826, was reconstructed twice in its history. One of the three chain footbridges of the city. The name "Banking" was obtained by the bridge, as there was an Assignation Bank nearby. On both ends are sculptures of winged lions.